Main Terms and Conditions relating to N1 Casino
The following Betting Rules pertaining to the Operator N1 Casino (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) stipulate the manner of accepting bets, paying winnings and resolving disputes, as well as the specific features of certain bets on certain sports.
These Rules shall govern any other relations between the Operator N1 Casino and the customer.
These Rules shall apply to betting on the Website and at N1 Casino betting facilities.
- Operator,Company, We, Us, N1 Casinois N1 Casino OÜ, an Operator incorporated in Estonia, registration code 12103082, having its registered office at Punane tn 14a-4. korrus 419/4, 13619 Tallinn, Estonia.
- Websiteis the website available at the URL N1 Casino.com and other related URLs.
- Gamesare Sportsbook, Live Casino, Live Games, Casino, Poker and other games as may from time to time become available on the Website.
- Betis a risk-driven agreement for potential winnings entered into between the customer and the Operator under the established Rules, where the fulfilment of such agreement is conditioned by an event whose outcome is yet to be determined. Bets are accepted on the conditions offered by the Operator.
- Outcomeis the result of the event (events) on which the bet was placed.
- Customer, You, Your, Useris an individual placing a bet with the Operator on an outcome.
- Bet Cancellationis an outcome on which the bet is not settled and winnings are not paid. As per the Rules, in the event of “bet cancellation”, an arrangement between the Operator and the customer shall be deemed unconcluded and the stake shall be refunded.
- Regular Time is the duration of the match subject to the regulations of the relevant sport, including time added by the referee. Regular time does not include extra time, overtime(s), penalty shootouts, etc.
- Accountis an account opened by You on the Website after accepting and agreeing to the T&Cs.
- T&Csare these terms and conditions, any rules specific for individual Games and any other terms and conditions provided by the Operator on the Website or otherwise communicated to You in relation to the Games and/or the Website as amended by the Operator from time to time.
*In case there are other language versions of the Terms & Conditions available, the Estonian version will always prevail.
- The Operator is licensed and regulated in Estonia by the Estonian Tax and Customs Board. This website is operated under the following licenses granted by the Tax and Customs Board: activity license no. HKT000016 for Games of chance issued on 10 June 2012 and activity license no. HKT000015 for betting (toto), both issued on 21 October 2011; online gambling operating permit no. HKL000243 issued on 2 November 2017 and toto (betting) operating permit no. HKL000098 issued on 28 November 2011. Status of the licenses can be checked here.
- These T&Cs constitute a binding agreement between You and the Operator. These T&Cs come into force as soon as You click on the “Sign UP” button to register Your Account, by doing so You signify to the Operator that You have read these T&Cs and have accepted them. By accessing any part of the Website You signify that You agree with these T&Cs.
- The Operator reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions and, thus, to amend this agreement between You and the Operator at any time with or without notice, including but not limited to purposes of prevention of fraud, clarification of the T&Cs or making the same compliant with statutory requirements or in regard to changes in Games and bonuses or in the event where the Sportsbook match/event rules have been changed by the organizer. If You do not agree to the updated T&Cs You must stop using the Website.
- The Operator accepts bets on sports and other events worldwide.
- An Account may be opened to the persons who are over 21 years old (where applicable – 18 years old). A person must be at least 21 years old to play casino games of chance (where applicable – 18 years old) and at least 18 years old to play toto.
Upon discovery that an Account has been opened by a person under age, any winnings will be confiscated, deposit or remaining balance, as the case may be, returned (subject to reasonable charges) and the Account will be closed.
Registration of an Account
- You are responsible for providing correct personal and contact information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, personal code etc.) and updating the same from time to time. Operator reserves the right to request further information, even after registration of an Account, in order to avoid the abuse of the same Account, a credit card, a bank or e-wallet Account, etc. You must enter all mandatory information requested into Your registration form. In particular, Your name, address, and other contact details such as e-mail address, place of residence, relevant payment information. It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the information You provide is complete and correct and You hereby warrant to Operator that the information provided is complete and correct. You are hereby notified that Operator carries out verification procedures, whether itself or through third parties on Customers registering an Account. You may be requested to provide Operator with further documents. Your Account may be blocked or closed if You do not provide requested information or documents or if such information or documents You supply are found misleading.
- We reserve the right to decline a new Customer or close an Account without having to give a reason for doing so.
- Operator reserves the right to forbid that different Account holders from the same household (i.e. same IP address or same residence address) and/or family are betting on the same event/event Outcome, including the betting on the same event/event Outcome in different combination bets, to avoid the Rules and/or exceed applicable limits.
- Operator prohibits Customer collusion and takes active measures in prohibiting any use of robots or other devices that distort the normal game. Operator does not accept bets when it is likely that customers are acting in agreement, or as a syndicate. When syndicated bets are discovered, We reserve the right to cancel these bets. Fraud, or attempts to commit fraud, or violation of the Rules may lead to reduction of betting limits, closing of accounts, confiscation of winnings, return of deposits or remaining balance, as the case may be (subject to reasonable charges), and/or cancellation of all placed bets (even decided bets). N1 Casino also reserves the right to take legal action against the Customer or customers involved in such fraudulent behaviour.
- It is Your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that Your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose Your login details to anyone. The Operator is not responsible for any abuse or misuse of Your Account by third parties due to Your disclosure of Your login details, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, to any third party.
- You may at any time determine Your deposit limits based on a maximum daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit. A request to increase an existing deposit limit will not be affected until 48 hours after the relevant request is made. A request to decrease an existing deposit limit will be affected immediately.
When setting up Your Account You may choose to impose a limit on the maximum losses You may make.
If You set a limit in one currency and play in another currency, then the limit will be converted at the current exchange rate.
If the Operator mistakenly credit Your Player Account with a deposit, bonus or winnings that do not belong to You, whether due to a technical issues, error in the paytables, human error or otherwise, the amount and/or the winnings from such bonus will remain N1 Casino property and will be deducted from Your Player Account.
The following individuals are not allowed to place bets:
- individuals who directly participate in the events being betted on (e.g. sportspeople, coaches, referees, club owners or club management, or other individuals who can influence the Outcome of the event), as well as any individuals acting on their behalf;
- individuals representing other Operators;
- individuals who are prohibited from entering into a contract with the Operator subject to the effective legislation.
We reserve the right to cancel any bets from customers who place money on an event where they are involved as participants, referees, coaches, or similar circumstances.
The bettor shall be held liable for the violation of paragraphs 6, 7 hereof. Should these Rules be violated, the Operator reserves the right to refuse to pay any winnings or to refund stakes, as well as to void any bets. The Operator shall not be liable in relation to the moment when they become aware that the Customer falls within any of the aforementioned categories. This means that the Operator shall be entitled to take the above measures at any time once they have become aware that the Customer is an individual who can be designated as above.
The right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered through the Website) may be considered illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the United Kingdom etc.). The fact that our Website is available in such a country and/or jurisdiction or that it can be displayed in the official language of any of those countries cannot be considered official authorization or legal grounds for using our Website and depositing funds into Your Account or withdrawing Your winnings. The availability of the Website does not mean that it contains any proposals, incitement or invitation to use or subscribe to betting, gambling or any of the other services in any jurisdiction where such activity is illegal.
You are responsible for determining whether Your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in Your jurisdiction and You warrant to us that gambling is legal in the territory where You reside. When opening an Account and/or using our Website You must make sure that Your actions are legal in the territory in which You reside. You also guarantee and agree that You have received legal advice before registering on our Website.
If We become aware that You are a resident in a country where the use of our Website is considered illegal, We will have the right to close Your Account and refund any remaining balance on Your Account at the moment of its closure (after the deduction of any winnings credited after Your most recent deposit was made). Before using the website, the Customer must make sure that they do not breach laws and regulations related to the gambling industry in their territory of residence. Gambling on the Internet is prohibited in some countries, and consequently gambling-related payments and money transfers may also be forbidden. We recommend that You consult lawyers before registering on our website. As national laws are subject to change, customers are responsible for keeping up to date with any changes made to legislation.
The Operator shall be entitled to refuse bets from customers who fail to abide by these Rules.
The Operator reserves the right to refuse to accept a Bet from any individual without giving a reason.
All bets shall be settled based on the data provided by the processing centre.
Winnings shall be paid to the bettor within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of official publication of the results of the latest event on the Bet slip.
Winning Bet slips can be paid out within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of the event specified on the Bet slip.
After receiving returns, the bettor shall check if the winnings are correct. Should the bettor disagree with the winnings, they shall give notice to the Operator thereof with their Account number, date, time, event, stake, selection, odds, and reasons of disagreement being stated. Any claims regarding winnings may be filed within 10 (ten) days. All Bet calculation claims for Cyber-Live Games are accepted within 72 hours from the moment of game ending.
A Bet placed by the Customer shall be deemed won if all outcomes specified in such Bet have been predicted correctly.
Betting terms (odds, handicaps, totals, maximum stake limits, etc.) may be subject to variation after a Bet has been made, but this does not affect the terms at the time the Bet was placed. Before entering into an arrangement, the Customer shall check all changes in the current pre-match markets.
Bets placed on events, the Outcome of which was known at the time of placement, shall be settled at odds of 1.
- If You have a complaint, You can e-mail Customer support on [email protected] Casino.com;
- Operator will use best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly. Complaint will be resolved in 14 days after Operator will receive it;
- If You have a query with regard to any transaction, You may also contact the Operator [email protected] Casino.comwith details of the query. We will review any queried or disputed transactions. Our judgment is final;
- If for some reason, You are not satisfied with the resolution of Your complaint by the Operator, You can complain to the Tax and Customs Board on https://www.emta.ee;
- Operator strives to ensure the full protection of all its clients and their bets; however, there are certain events that are beyond our control. If, for any reason, the Customer is disconnected from the game server, Operator cannot be held liable for any losses that may result from this disconnection. Operator will undertake best endeavours in ensuring that the balance of Customer’s Account is recorded on the server and is not affected by the disconnection in any way. If a line has been disconnected or become unresponsive, when the Customer logs on the balance of credits recorded on the server after the last Bet was completed, is displayed. By placing any further wagers, the Customer accepts the results of any previous wager. As such, at Operator’s discretion, the results of the previous wager are no longer in dispute and no refunds or other adjustments will be granted. If the Customer feels the result of any of the Games is unfair or incorrect, they should contact the Customer support immediately and report the discrepancy.
- In the case of technical failures and unfinished streams, etc. bets on eSports Live will be refunded only if the event in question does not occur or bets on the event are not settled by the Operator.
- If an employee makes an error while accepting a Bet (obvious misprints on the list of events, inconsistency of odds between offered betting markets and the Bet, etc), obviously erroneous odds,or a Bet is accepted in violation of these Rules, or if there are any other indications that the Bet is wrong, the Operator reserves the right to declare such bets void. Returns on such bets shall be paid at odds of 1.
- In the event of suspicions in the unsportsmanlike format of matches the Company reserves the right to block bets on sport event before final conclusion of an international organization and declare bets as invalid if the fact of an unsportsmanlike game is determined. Payment of these bets is made with odds “1”. The administration is not obliged to present evidence and conclusions to the customers.
- The Customer shall be responsible for keeping their password and Account number received at registration confidential. All bets registered with the Operator shall be valid. Bet cancellation shall be subject to these Rules. Should the Customer’s login details come into the possession of a third party, the Operator should be informed, the Customer should change their username and password and their email password to stronger ones. You must not disclose any cash withdrawal codes or codes for changing Your phone number to any third party.
- In no event shall the Operator be held liable to the Customer for any indirect, collateral, or incidental losses or damages (including loss of profit), even though they may have been notified that such losses or damages are likely to occur.
- No connection failure while receiving confirmation of a Bet shall entail the cancellation of such Bet.
- Placing a Bet acts as proof that the Customer agrees to and accepts these Rules.
- Bets shall be settled and winnings shall be determined based only on the results declared by the Operator. Any complaints about the results, date, and actual starting time of the event shall be considered together with official documents from the relevant sports federations.
- No complaint in connection with or arising from transliteration (or translation) of a team name, player’s surname, or sports venue will be considered by the Operator. A tournament title is given for convenience only. No mistake in a tournament title shall result in a stake refund.
- The Operator does not grant any credit for the use of it’s services and credit balances in Your Account will not bear interest and You shall not treat the Operator as a financial institution.
- Each registered Customer may have only one Account. Customers may register only one Account per family, address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card, e-wallet or electronic payment method. Persons otherwise associated with a Customer will not be allowed to register on the website
In the event of:
– duplicate registration (including registering under a new name), the submission of someone else’s, invalid, or forged documents (including those that have been edited by using any kind of software or graphic editor);
– multiple breaches of the Betting Company’s T&C;
– doubts about the identity of the Customer or the information they have provided (i.e. address, credit/debit card details, other data);
– any types of fraud committed either by You or by another person acting in Your interests or in collusion with You, including but not limited to:
- a) refund or rake fraud
- b) Your use of a stolen or unverified bank card as a source of funds
- c) any actions You have carried out or attempted to carry out which may reasonably be considered illegal in any applicable jurisdiction, which were committed deliberately or with the intention to deceive and/or circumvent constraints set in law regardless of whether this action or attempt ultimately causes loss or damage to Your Account
– when the Customer placed the Bet, they had information about the result of that event;
– the Customer was able to influence the Outcome of an event due to their direct participation in the match (sportspeople, coaches, referees, etc.) or because they acted on behalf of the participants;
– bets were placed by a group of bettors acting in concert (as a syndicate) in order to exceed the limits set by the Operator, as well as colluding with others in order to obtain an unfair advantage through bonus schemes or any other promotions offered by us;
– the bettor is suspected of using special software or hardware which facilitate automated betting, including but not limited to the use of glitches, faults or errors in our software in connection with the Services We offer (including betting); Your use of rogue equipment and programs or analytical systems, including but not limited to software that allows You to place bets without human intervention (for example, bots), etc.;
– unfair means of any kind were used to obtain information or circumvent restrictions imposed by the Company.
The Operator is entitled to request at their discretion documents from the bettor substantiating their identity or other data they have provided (for example, passport details, residential address), as well as to cancel any payments until all such details have been verified. The Company’s management reserves the right to conduct a video conference as a part of the identity verification process, or request for the documents to be sent by post. The Outcome of the video conference can be provided to the Customer within 5 working days after a video conference takes place. If it is proven that the data that was provided is not valid, the Company is entitled to take any reasonable measures including but not limited to cancelling all bets and suspending all transactions for the duration of their investigation, and to proceed with full verification of the Account once any documents required for the verification procedure have been requested.
- If the Customer refuses to undergo verification, the Company reserves the right to void their bets (including bets placed from duplicate accounts). Furthermore, the Operator reserves the right to take any reasonable measures, including but not limited to blocking the Account and freezing the available funds until the Account holder is established and their deposit methods have been confirmed.
- Upon completion of the investigation, the Company can make any decision that it deems to be fair and reasonable to block (close) the Account (including any proven duplicate accounts), which may entail:
- all bonuses, free bets and winnings received from those bonuses and free bets when using this duplicate Account becoming void to You
- at our sole discretion, to cancel all winnings and refund the balance of Your Account (subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges) at the end of the investigation (minus any cancelled winnings) made from Your main and duplicate accounts. We also have the right to refund any amounts that are owed to us in connection with this duplicate Account, directly from any of Your accounts (including any other duplicate Account).
At our sole discretion (in exceptional cases), to allow the continued use of the main Account and recognise it as valid, while all bets placed by You from the duplicate Account will be void, the duplicate Account(s) will be blocked and/or cancelled by decision of the Company (the decision is made for each particular case individually, according to the extent of the violation).
- The Account holder confirms that any activities on the Account are performed by themselves. If the Account is managed by a third party, the Account holder shall take exclusive responsibility for access to the Account.
- The Operator reserves the right to update these Rules and add new provisions at any time. Such new rules or amendments shall take effect immediately after publication on the website.
- What is gambling addiction?Gambling problems are associated with mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and suicide. They can affect family relationships, professional and academic progress, and can even lead to bankruptcy and crime. Gambling is an entertaining activity rather than a source of income. Gambling is a thrilling and amusing pastime. Unfortunately, in some cases, involvement in such activities may cause problems. We take care of our customers and do our best to ensure responsible use of our website without any negative consequences. We advertise our products and services in a responsible manner and will not target Young or susceptible people.
- Underage gambling. Our Company does not allow minors (individuals under 21 years of age / where applicable – 18 years old) to be involved in betting. We take every possible precaution to prevent violation of this rule. We guarantee that our advertisements, sponsorship and marketing campaigns do not contain information targeted to minors.
- Gambling addiction prevention. No advertising campaign or promotion misleads users, nor do they distort the nature of the services for potentially susceptible bettors. Customers are informed about the chances of winning as well as the potential risks. Services are provided based on the amount paid and excessive spending is not encouraged.
Please answer the questions below. If You say ‘yes’ to all questions, You are likely to have a gambling problem:
- Do You have uncontrolled spending?
- Are You borrowing money or stealing in order to gamble?
- Have You noticed that You spend less time with Your family?
- Do You react badly to other people’s opinion about Your online gambling?
- Have You lost interest in hobbies or usual leisure pursuits?
- Do You feel depressed or even suicidal because of Your gambling failures?
- Have You ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time You have spent gambling?
It is never too late to admit that You have an addiction and to fight against it. We value our customers and in no event will We facilitate the progression of this illness. Please read the following information which can help You lower the risk of developing gambling addiction:
- Do not regard gambling as Your main source of income;
- Set limits on the time and money to be spent. Do not break these limits;
- Please do not gamble if:
- You are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance;
- You are depressed;
- Only gamble with money that You can afford to lose;
- Avoid chasing Your losses.
- N1 Casino customers are informed about the odds of winning and of the potential consequences and risks of losing.You can request Your full Bet history. Your withdrawals and deposits can be accessed through “My Account” section.
- Closing Your Account: You have the opportunity to be included in the national register of the Estonian Gambling Authority, whereby You will be blocked and excluded from all websites of the licensed operators in Estonia during the relevant time period of the exclusion. For more information please visit: https://www.emta.ee/et/eraklient/maa-soiduk-mets-hasartmang/hasartmangude-mangimise-piirangu-seadmine
- Handing of Funds in Accounts which are:
- Suspended accounts. A suspended Account is an Account the access of which is blocked for the Customer. In case Your Account has been suspended due to the breach of Operator’s Rules, Operator shall return the balance of the Account to You. In case the balance is higher than the deposits made by the You, Operator shall only return the deposits amount to You.
- Accounts with unfinished Games. In case there’s an unfinished game on the suspended Account or the Account of self-excluded person, You need to contact Operator and request the payment of the outstanding balance once the game has been settled, unless the account is suspended.
- Accounts of self-excluded persons. An Account of a self-excluded person is an Account the of which the owner has self-excluded himself/ herself in accordance with Rule 46. The owner of an Account of a self-excluded person must notify Operator of the fact that he/ she has self-excluded himself/ herself and, as soon as Operator has received the notification from the Customer, Operator shall return the balance of the Account to the Customer.
- To read the Game Rules for each game in the Casino, click the Game rules icon while playing the specific game.
- Bonus general terms:
- Any bonus offer received by the Customer from Operator is personal and valid only for the particular Customer unless stated otherwise.
- The bonus offer for one Customer Account shall be applicable only once, provided that the bonus offers and the terms and conditions do not provide for otherwise. Any bonus offer from Operator is valid only one time per Customer Account, computer household, IP address and other places with a shared computer (office, library, university, etc.).
- The bonus terms and conditions may be fulfilled in parts and the bonus shall be allowed after fulfilment of the respective part of the bonus terms and conditions provided that this is envisaged in the bonus offer.
- In fulfilment of the bonus terms and conditions the Customer shall be entitled to freely dispose of his/her own paid in funds and not to comply with the bonus terms and conditions unless the particular bonus terms and conditions provide for otherwise. All winnings originating from a bonus offer are to be considered bonus winnings and no payouts of such winnings will be made until the terms and conditions for the bonus are met.
- The bonus shall become valid only if all bonus terms and conditions are partially, fully and/or otherwise satisfied as published in the particular bonus offer. If You wish to have removed any bonus credited to You, You need to contact Operator support before wagering any such funds including any deposit connected to the bonus.
- Customer who fails to fully or partially satisfy the bonus terms and conditions shall not acquire the right to the bonus.
- Operator shall reserve the right to remove any bonus and winnings that have been obtained by fraud if it suspected that the bonus offer has been misused.
- Operator shall reserve the right at any time, at their own discretion, to amend the bonus terms and conditions by giving a prior notice on the website.
- If these Rules or the terms and conditions of the bonus offer are breached or there is evidence that a Customer or a group of customers has made a series of bets that, due to a bonus, increased earnings, free bets or other offers, guarantees a profit for the Customer, whether individually or part of a group, no matter what the results, Operator reserves the right to withdraw the bonus portion of the bonus offers and to settle the bets at the correct odds, or to cancel the free bets and the bets made from deposit bonuses. Operator also reserves the right to take legal action against the Customer or customers involved in such fraudulent behaviour.
- Final Provisions:
- Operator is the owner or authorised User or licensee of all the intellectual property rights in the Website and its content including, without limitation, any copyright, patent, registered design, trademarks, service marks, source codes, specifications, templates, graphics, logos, or any rights subsisting in Estonia or elsewhere in respect of content, databases, formats, interfaces, programming, the offering of services to other customers, software or any application for any of the foregoing and any modification, improvements, developments and enhancements thereof. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Rules, Operator does not grant any express or implied right to the Customer in any intellectual property rights or secret information held on Operator’s servers.
- Operator reserves the right to amend these Rules at any time. Any such amendment will be binding and effective immediately on posting of notification of such changes on the Website, however, any substantial amendment to these Rules shall be notified in advance by Operator to the Customer before coming into effect.
- If any provision of these Rules is held to be invalid, void or unenforceable by reason of any law, rule, administrative order or judicial decision, that determination shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Rules.
- Notices and other communications delivered or mailed to the postal address or to the electronic mail address provided by the Customer shall, until Operator has received notice in writing of any different address, be deemed to have been personally delivered once sent whether actually received or not.
- All disputes arising between the Operator and the Customers which are not resolved under the procedure prescribed in section 24. Complaints shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure provided for in the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
Deposits And Withdrawals
There are various ways of depositing and withdrawing funds from the Customer’s Account. All deposit and withdrawal methods can be found in the “Payments” section. The minimal and maximum amount of deposit and for withdrawal depend on the payment method Customer decided to use.
- N1 Casino does not accept third party deposits. You must make deposits only from a bank Account, bank cards VISA/MasterCard (Cardholder’s responsibility to know the laws concerning online gambling in his or her country of domicile), payment systems Skrill/NETELLER or other payment wallets/payment options that is registered in Your own name (it is forbidden to make deposits using someone else’s electronic wallet. The administration has the right to return funds to the holder of such electronic wallet without prior notification).
- If We determine during the security checks that You have violated this condition then Your winnings will be confiscated, also N1 Casino is not responsible for the lost funds deposited from third party accounts.
- Transfers of funds between players accounts are prohibited.
- You may participate in any Game only if You have sufficient funds on Your Account for such participation. All deposits shall be initiated from Your Account overview on the Website.
- All information required to deposit funds into Your Account can be found under Your profile page by clicking on Your username and “Deposit” sections of the Website. You can use any of the methods available to You as specified in these pages. These pages may be amended from time to time. Please note that some of the methods may not be available in some countries.
- Depending on the method selected, deposits can incur charges. For current fees regarding depositing funds, refer to Payment Methods page of the Website. Your bank may independently charge You for bank wire transfers and other methods of payment.
- Customer may only make deposits to their own Account and only with a credit card issued or from a bank Account or e-wallet Account held in their own name. It is unlawful to deposit money to Your Account from ill-gotten means. The Operator reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify Your identity when effecting deposits into Your Account. The Operator will carry out additional verification procedures and the identification of the Customer will be checked for any deposit or number of deposits which cumulatively amount to or exceed the equivalent of €/$ 2,000 and The Operator reserves the right to carry such verification procedures in case of lower deposits. All transactions will be checked to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing.
- If the deposit will be made from a bank Account or e-wallet Account that doesn’t belong to You, We will return such deposit into sender’s Account while applying money transfer fees.
- You agree that the funds deposited in Your Account must only be used for playing the Games.
- In the interests of fair gaming, the Operator reserves the right to limit Customer’s maximum stake amount to 10% after the first deposit is made. In such case this limit will be valid until the second deposit will be made.
- All withdrawal requests are processed 24/7.
- All funds that Customer has on N1 Casino player Account will be credited to the Customer’s personal financial source. Withdrawals from the Account can be transferred back to the primary source which was used for depositing. In case Customer used more than one deposit method, the withdrawals will need to coincide with the deposited amounts from each of the payment methods used. All withdrawals are processed within 48 hours once the Customer’s N1 Casino Account is fully verified.
- All information required to withdraw funds from Your Account can be found under Your profile page by clicking on the balance tab. Please note that some of the methods may not be available in some countries. Withdrawals from Your Account are made using the same payment method as was used for the deposit.
- The Operator may request identification documents for all withdrawals and perform enhanced due diligence in respect to withdrawal of funds which have not been used for wagering.
- The Operator will carry out additional verification procedures and the identification of the Customer will be checked for any withdrawal or number of withdrawals which cumulatively amount to or exceed the equivalent of €/$ 2,000 and The Operator reserves the right to carry such verification procedures in case of lower withdrawals. All transactions will be checked to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing.
- In the event the Customer fails to provide us with any of the requested documents within 30 days as of the date of the request, We may confiscate any winnings on the Account, return the original deposit or remaining balance (as the case may be), to the Customer (subject to reasonable charges) and close the Account.
- If the User doesn’t abide by the Rules of the Operator (doesn’t follow its Terms and Conditions, doesn’t place a Bet before withdrawal, etc.) the Company reserves a right to decline such withdrawal and Your winnings will be confiscated.
- Please note that N1 Casino has withdrawal limits:
Minimum withdrawal amount: $15.00
Maximum daily withdrawal amount: $4,000.00
Maximum weekly withdrawal amount: $20,000.00
Maximum monthly withdrawal amount: $60,000.00
To proceed with refund, You should contact [email protected] Casino.com, the refund can be processed only from the verified Account. In all cases, identification procedure may be required (if You are unverified User), in this case, You may be asked to provide verification documents: passport, copy of ID and proof of payment (photo of the credit card (all sensitive data must be covered), bank statement, full screen screenshot of the wallet.
We reserve the right to withhold the cost of the charged refund fee for the processed amount as fixed per payment provider.
Security and legal:
In certain circumstances and in respect to certain Customers the Operator may decide not to reimburse service charges imposed by payment systems on deposits or withdrawals, which the Operator usually reimburses.
Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which You are located; if so, You are not authorised to use Your payment card to complete transaction.
- The the Operator Security Service is entitled to:
- decline cash withdrawal requests if deposits were made through e-payment systems;
- refuse any withdrawal should the deposit or withdrawal amounts be inconsistent with bets placed (the Customer must place bets with stakes which add up to the sum of all deposits and the bets must have odds of at least 1.1). Permitted withdrawal amounts shall be calculated based on the amount of the bets placed from any given deposit;
- refuse any withdrawal if the betting Account is misused. In this case Your Account must be verified before withdrawal can take place.
- The the Operator Security Service does not recommend Customers:
- To transfer funds between payment methods;
- To make a deposit and withdraw funds without placing bets;
- In the foregoing events, funds will be returned to Your Account.
Should the Operator have any concerns about the Customer’s identity or their address, payment method or other details (age, credit or debit card, other data), additionally to the provided documents during identification process, the Operator is entitled to request supporting documents from the Customer substantiating their identity, source of funds or other submitted data. the Operator is entitled to suspend any withdrawals until all such details are fully verified. the Operator shall strive to complete verification in longer than 72 (seventy-two) hours from receipt of last requested document. If it is proven that any of the submitted data is incongruous or false, the Operator is entitled to void all bets and suspend all transactions until owner of the Account in question furnishes enough clarification of discrepancies.
The Operator is entitled to request for originals or certified hard copies of the documents to be sent by registered post.
Customer is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to Customer winning according to laws of the jurisdiction of Customer residence.
- Absolute Restriction. NetEnt will not permit NetEnt Casino Games to be supplied to any entity that operates in any of the below jurisdictions (irrespective of whether or not NetEnt Casino Games are being supplied by the entity in that jurisdiction) without the appropriate licenses. Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Blacklisted Territories. All NetEnt Casino Games may not be offered in the following territories: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- Blacklisted Branded Games Territories. The followed NetEnt Braded Games have some further restrictions in addition to the
Blacklisted Territories set out above:
- In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Planet of the Apes Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
- In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Vikings Video Slot must not be offered in the following jurisdictions: Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, France, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America.
- In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Narcos Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Indonesia, South Korea.
- In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Street Fighter Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Korea, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
- In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Fashion TV Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
- Universal Monsters (Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Phantoms Curse and The Invisible Man) may only be played in the following territories: Andorra, Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.